Dr. Aidan Tro, DDS
About Dr. Tro
Dr. Tro always strives for clinical excellence in her chosen field of vocation, while improving the lives of her patients by providing improved oral health, comfort, function, and appearance.
She loves to guide and help her patients on the sometimes stressful and confusing journey to a healthy and beautiful smile. Educating her patients about necessary self-care practices is the cornerstone of her professional approach, which renders them empowered and educated to take ownership of their own oral health.
She enjoys camping, hiking, and snowshoeing in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, and will travel at every opportunity. As the mother of four wonderful teens and one mischievous beagle, Dr. Tro has got enough practice to hone her leadership and organizational skills to an expert degree.
- Tro is a general dentist practicing in Seattle, WA.
- She specializes in geriatric and special needs populations.
- She manages and practices at Foss Home and Village Dental Clinic in Seattle, WA.
- She also practices at All Family Dental and Dentures in Edmonds, WA.
- DDS, University of Washington School of Dentistry December 2017
- BS in Biology, Cumma Sum Laude, St Martins University June 2013
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- Seattle/ King County Dental Association
- Special Care Dentistry Association
- Academy of General Dentistry