Angela Webb (Licensed Psychologist)
- Qualified Mental Health Professional, Social Rehabilitation Unit, Farmington Correctional Center, Farmington, MO (July 2017 – Present)
- Acting Institutional Chief of Mental Health Services, Qualified Mental Health Professional, Potosi Correctional Center, Potosi, MO (March 2017 – Present)
- SVP Provisional Psychologist, Missouri Sex Offender Program, Farmington, MO (January 2016 – July 2017)
- Treatment Psychologist /Post-Doctoral Residency, Minnesota Sex Offender Program, Moose Lake, MN (August 2014 – December 2015)
- Pre-Doctoral Psychology Intern, Minnesota Sex Offender Program, Moose Lake, MN (August 2013 – August 2014)
- Psychological Extern –Advanced Practicum, Fulton State Hospital, Fulton, MO (August 2012 – July 2013)
- Psychological Extern- Therapy Practicum, Dixon Correctional Center, Dixon, IL (August 2011 – July 2012)
- Mental Health Counselor, Hartgrove Hospital, Chicago, IL (August 2009 –Aug 2012)
- Psychological Extern- Diagnostic Practicum, River Valley Detention Center, Joliet, IL (August 2010 – August 2011)
- Psychiatric Technician, Cox North Inpatient Psychiatric Hospital, Springfield, MO (June 2008 – June 2009)
- Undergraduate Intern, Ozark Correctional Center, Fordland, MO (June 2007 – August 2008)
- Intern/ Service Learning, Alpha House, Springfield, MO (January 2006 – March 2006)
- Counseling Assistant, Lutheran Senior Services, St. Charles, MO (June 2001 – October 2004)
Leadership and Community Service Experience
- Save Our Schools Service Learning, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Chicago, IL (August 2009 – August 2014)
- Help organize community partnerships and fund-raising for Habitat for Humanity, Relay for Life, and the Special Olympics as an Alumni of Delta Zeta- MSU Chapter, Springfield, MO (August 2004 – September 2011)
- Volunteered for the Salvation Army, Springfield, MO (April 2007 – September 2008)
- Hospice Volunteer for Visiting Nurse Association, St. Louis, MO (February 2002 – July 2004)
Angela is a Licensed Psychologist who specializes in forensic evaluations, sex offender evaluations, and treating individuals with severe mental illness and Borderline Personality Disorder, Antisocial Personality Disorder, and Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Moreover, she also boasts of specialized training and experience in assessment of diagnoses, Violence Risk, Risk Protective Factors, Psychopathy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, crisis intervention, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, program development, and sex offender treatment.
Angela has conducted psycho-educational and process group therapy sessions for adolescents, adults, and the elderly. She has even worked extensively with at a number of correctional and rehabilitative facilities where in she provided individual and group counseling services to individuals with severe mental illness.
- Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Forensic Psychology, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology- Chicago, IL (July 2014)
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology & Bachelor of Science, Criminology, Missouri State University- Springfield, MO (May 2008)
- Licensed Psychologist, Missouri State Committee of Psychologists
Training and Memberships
- ATSA Conference Seminar, October 2017, Sexual Homicide: Theoretical and Empirical Issues
- ATSA Conference Seminar, October 2017, Treating Those with Psychopathy: Pitfalls, Perils, and the Potential for Progress
- ATSA Conference Seminar, October 2017, Bringing Balance to Risk Assessment: Introducing the Structured Assessment of Protective Factors for Violence Risk: Sexual Offending Adaptation
- Associated for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (ATSA) Clinical Member since October 2016
- Static-99R Recertification (December 2016)
- SAPROF Training (March 2016)
- Static-99R, STABLE-2007, and Acute Certification (April 2014)
- Verbal De-escalation, Moose Lake, MN (February 2014)
- DSM-5 Training, St. Paul, MN (December 2013)
- Crisis Prevention and Intervention Certification (July 3013)
- CPR Certification (July 2013-Present)
Publications and Presentation
- Webb, A. (October 2018).Working with Offenders with Personality Disorders in a Correctional Environment. Farmington Correctional Center, Farmington, MO.
- Webb, A. (September 2018).Personality Disorders in a Mental Health Treatment Program.Farmington Correctional Center, Farmington, MO.
- Webb, A. (December, 2017).Suicide Intervention. Potosi Correctional Center, Potosi, MO.
- Webb, A. (June 2017).Assessing Risk for Sexual Offenders. Eastern Reception and Diagnostic Correctional Center, Bonne Terre, MO.
- Webb, A. (November 2016).Static-99R and Stable-2007: Risk Assessment and Treatment Factors.Minnesota Sex Offender Program. Moose Lake, MN.
- Webb, A. (October 2015).Group Processes with Sex Offenders.Minnesota Sex Offender Program. Moose Lake, MN.
- Webb, A. (August 2015). DBT and Sex Offenders.Minnesota Sex Offender Program. Moose Lake, MN.
- Webb, A. (August 2015).Personality Disorders and Treatment Implications. Minnesota Sex Offender Program. Moose Lake, MN.
- Webb, A. (January 2015). Animal Assisted Therapy: PTSD Assessment. Poster presented at the Cultural Impact Conference, Chicago, IL
- Webb, A. (August 2015). Assessing job satisfaction and burnout within the federal bureau of prisons. Poster presented at the American Psychological Association Convention, Washington D.C.
- Webb, A. & Conway, E.(June 2011). Bipolar disorder, utilization of treatment, and arrest rates. Poster presented of the Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute Conference, Chicago, IL (winner)
- Deal, P. W., Webb, A., Antonides, M. (June 2009). Mental health court research and outcomes. Poster presented the Missouri Psychological Association Conference, Lake of the Ozarks, MO.
- Carney, R. N., Levin, J. R., & Webb, A. (April 2009). Can mnemonic strategies help students combat forgetting caused by interference? Poster presented at the meeting of the American Educational Research Association, San Diego, CA.