Graciela Gamboa (Fashion Designer and Stylist)
Grace is a fashion designer from Chicago IL with extensive experience in product development, fashion trend analysis, buying, merchandising and marketing. Putting her entrepreneurial acumen to good use, Grace assisted the investment firm Dunamis Partners in the launch of the U.S based luxury handbag line, Pink Topi.
At Pink Topi, Grace’s role goes much beyond just handbag designing. Given her dynamic expertise, she has something to offer to all the key departments, from production, photography to marketing.
Grace also boasts of outstanding bilingual communication abilities in both English and Spanish, which give her a slight edge in reaching out to a wider demographic.
She is drawn to creativity and innovation, with an eye for designing jewelry, home furnishings, and now handbags.
- Jewelry Designer – Chicago House Designs
- Business Manager – 3 Chic’s Boutique
- Fashion Consultant – El Amin Studio for the film “The Secret Lover”
- Bachelors of Art in Fashion Design – Columbia College, Chicago 2016
- Minor in Fashion Business – Columbia College, Chicago
To know more about Gracie and her venture, visit