Jasmine Dantzler-Williams (Personal Stylist)
About Jasmine Dantzler-Williams
Jasmine Dantzler-Williams is a Chicago based wardrobe stylist. Her love affair with classic vintage fashion started early when she caught her first glimpse of one of the most well-turned out band of the 60’s, The Supremes. Dorothy Dandridge in the TV show Carmen Jones was another inspiring muse for little Dorothy who wanted nothing more but to emulate this exquisitely glamorous actress.
What started as a mere fascination for “all-things-stylish” soon blossomed into a full-fledged passion for fashion which drove Jasmine to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Marketing and Management.
After finishing her degree, Jasmine went on to work extensively in the corporate fashion world as a stylist. She established her first entrepreneurial venture in 2014 which goes by the name of Pearled Shoebox Vintage and specialises in classic retro inspired women’s clothes, shoes, handbags and accessories.
Jasmine has also extended her expertise as the CEO of a Wardrobe Consulting company, Style and Grace. At Style and Grace Wardrobe Consulting, she caters to the wardrobe needs of women especially mothers by style assessment, creating look-books, virtual styling, decluttering the client’s closet and even assisting in personal shopping.
With over 15 years of experience in the retail and fashion industries, Jasmine is driven by a passion to help women channel their inner fashionista. She guides her clients to make the right sartorial choices which not only make them look great but also feel comfortably fabulous in what they wear.
- CEO and chief stylist at Style and Grace Wardrobe Consulting
- Fashion Retail Researcher with A-Line Partners, Chicago, IL
- Online Personal Stylist at Allume Inc., Chicago, IL
- Visual Stylist with Nordstrom, Oakbrook IL
- Footwear Merchandise Coordinator at Nine West Group, Chicago, IL
- Assistant Manager at Nine West, Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Arts in Fashion Marketing and Management from the Illinois Institute of Art- Chicago, IL
License and Certifications
- Certified Personal Stylist from School of Style
To get in touch with her, you can browse through her business and social media links: