Larisa Balasescu (Esthetician)
Larisa Balasescu has worked as an esthetician and beauty advisor for over 6 years. Ever since her teenage years, she has been drawn towards the health and wellness realm. This deep-seated fascination drove her to explore the chemistry and science of beauty by experimenting with homemade beauty products. During these formative years, the realization dawned on her that you are what you eat and everything comes from the gut. Larisa also swears by the potential of a nourishing skincare regimen as the most vital step for attaining clear skin and long-lasting beauty.
She is a huge proponent of naturopathic and holistic healing that accords great significance to personal self-care, both external as well as internal. Larisa belongs to that school of esthetic thought which believes in a healthy balance between cosmetic treatments and home remedies to attain maximum results. In addition to performing conventional facial and body treatments, such as waxing, microdermabrasion, chemical peel, she regularly recommends simple lifestyle modifications and alternative skincare therapies to address her client’s skin concerns. Cliched as it may be, but Larisa has steadfastly adhered to the motto that natural beauty emanates from within, and her work is a proof of that!
- Esthetician, Essential Skin and Body – Elmhurst, IL
- Medical Esthetician, Skin Deep – Chicago, IL
- Esthetician and Aromatherapist, Luxxe Organix – Hinsdale, IL
- Esthetics Student, Aveda Institute – Chicago, IL
- Salon Receptionist, American Skin Care Clinique – Chicago, IL
- GED in Business/Managerial Economics, American University (2013 – 2015)
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Stephan the Great University (2009 – 2012)
- Natural Holistic Remedies Certification
To know more about Larisa and her interests, visit-