Misty Hammond, RN, MSN, APRN, NP-C
- Dermatology Family Nurse Practitioner
- Acute Care Clinic Family Nurse Practitioner
- Traveling Signify Health Provider
- Clinical Nursing Educator
ABOUT MISTY HAMMOND
Misty is a perceptive and patient-focused Family Nurse Practitioner who has served leadership, supervisory and instructive functions in diverse healthcare settings. She has sharp working knowledge of a wide range of healthcare practices, from dermatology to acute care.
Misty has worked as a veteran in field of patient care and has acquired considerable expertise, both as an Educator and an Advanced Practice Nurse, owing to her 15 years of solid experience. She believes that the patient’s needs and wellbeing trumps all. This is a tenet she has adhered by throughout her clinical service. Moreover, she strives to teach by example and pass on these values to those under her wing as well.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing from Maryville University, Saint Louis, MO in Nursing (August 2015)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from Murray State University, Murray, KY (December 2012)
- Associate of Science in Nursing from Excelsior University, Albany, NY (December 2008)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from University of Tennessee, Knoxville TN (December 2005)