Saundra Carroll (Cosmetologist, NCEA Trainer)
- She operates as a salon owner at Avant Chez de beaute Inc.
- Saundra has worked as an Instructor since 2003.
- She has her own line of skincare products called Oceanscosmeceuticals.
- Saundra also develops skincare products for professionals.
- As an educator, she writes Protocols and creates curriculum for estheticians and cosmetologist in the making.
Saundra Carroll is a seasoned esthetician and cosmetologist who identifies herself both as a student as well as a teacher of the art of skincare. Having worked in a variety of professional settings from resort spas to the doctor’s office, Saundra has offered her expertise in a variety of capacities from being an educator for Matrix Essentials to a trade show demonstrator. Despite such a robust and versatile professional history, Saundra’s hunger for knowledge remains insatiable as she remains steadfast on the path of learning and research. Even as an educator, she doesn’t a miss a beat and keeps herself abreast of the latest cosmetological breakthroughs, trends and procedural advancements.
Saundra considers herself blessed to have been mentored by some of the very best in the cosmetology Industry and strives to pay it forward by sharing her insights, knowledge and experiences with other budding cosmetologists and estheticians. Driven by this passion to contribute, she is currently working on a manual to help teach future educators how to create interesting projects and skill builders for the coming generation of skin care professionals.
License and Certificates
- NCEA Licensed Instructor
- PCA Certification
- Rhonda Allison Certification
- Eminence Certification
- Bio medic Dermaplaning Certification
- Chemical Peel Certifications
- Attended Flavios Beauty College in 1968 and again in 1978.
- Studied at Artistic Beauty and International Beauty College to become an instructor 2003.