Tricia Keller (Certified Esthetician)
- Tricia is the owner of Maxwell Studio Inc.
- She runs the website, Maxwell Pro Line
- Esthetician at Kohler Waters Spa, Burr Ridge, IL (June 2013-Present)
- Medical Esthetician/Sales Representative at Youthful Expression, Greater Chicago Area, IL (2012-Present)
- Sales Representative at 360 Clean Chicagoland, Greater Chicago Area, IL (2010-2013)
- Tricia is a member of Associated Skin Care Professionals (ASCP)
ABOUT TRICIA KELLER:
Tricia is exploring all there is to know and do in the health and beauty industry hands-on through her company Maxwell Studio Inc. she works along with experts in the field at spas and salons with everything from waxing to dermabrasion, hair transplants, and makeup.
My passion is for treating my clients with the most current and advanced information available to determine skincare options best for them.
LICENSE AND CERTIFICATION:
- Certified Esthetician with expertise in Microdermabrasion, Customized facials, Dermaplaning, Clinical Grade Chemical Peels, Microcurrent Therapy
- Diploma (Esthetician and Skin Care Specialist) from HP College of Cosmetology
- 40-day outdoor survival and leadership class in Alaska at National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Science (B.S.) from DePaul University
To know more about Tricia and the work she does, follow the links below: