Do you love your partner? Of course, you do! Otherwise, you wouldn’t really be putting in all this effort to search ideas of gifts for him.
Love is such a beautiful feeling, but who said that love doesn’t sometimes feel insane?
Love defines crazy, as my favorite playwright quotes:
“Love is merely a madness; and, I tell you, deserves as well a dark house and a whip as madmen do, and the reason why they are not so punish'd and cured is that the lunacy is so
ordinary that the whippers are in love too.”
We are offering you some unusual gift ideas for your man that may make him love you even more!
Choosing gifts for someone is a tedious task. Unfortunately, men often have a lot fewer choices in comparison to us. Check out these out-of-the-box, crazy, gift ideas for men:
- 1. Say yes to new adventures!
- 2. Play with him (video games or sports)
- 3. Personalized stuff goes a long way!
- 4. Let’s be sporty!
- 5. Do you guys ever go out for a drink together?
- 6. De-Stress him with a spa day or a couples spa day together
- 7. Create gifts for him!
- 8. Traditional or more conventional gifts
1. Say yes to new adventures!
We’re not talking about the nearby view of your city or the valley behind your house. We’re talking about actual trips that he would love! Gift a trip (according to your budget, of course) to your man where you might go for an adventure together.
Have you ever gone skiing or hiking together? If not, here’s a golden opportunity to explore adventures with him. This would make it not only an adventurous and romantic trip but also an exciting one.
Take your love to an all new level with adventures ranging from sporting events, skiing, and cliff diving to outdoor camping, or hiking.
2. Play with him (video games or sports)
We imply "gaming consoles” here. Depending on your budget and the fact that you both like playing video games, you may buy X-Box, PlayStation, and Wii for him. If you both share the love for gaming, playing together on a gaming console is a great way of having fun and building a great friendship bond with your man. Playing sports with him also seems to be a fun option.
3. Personalized stuff goes a long way!
Gifting your boyfriend personalized gifts, such as customizable leather wallet, robe, or luggage with his name or initial imprinted on it is another way of making him feel special.
4. Let’s be sporty!
Bowling and paintball are also fun to do as a couple or even with other couples. You may invite all your mutual friends to play and spend a day of fun.
5. Do you guys ever go out for a drink together?
If you do, buying a nice bar set to have at home for evenings is another good gift idea for him.
Choose a nice wine/beer glass (or both!) depending on the choice of your guy.
6. De-Stress him with a spa day or a couples spa day together
Yes, we’re referring to booking an exclusive spa appointment for your man (or maybe for both of you). It’s relaxing and rejuvenating. If your guy works hard or is usually stressed, this is the perfect treatment for him, which would make it a thoughtful gift.
7. Create gifts for him!
Here are some innovative DIY ideas for you:
- Special photo frame: Here’s the idea of collecting all the movie tickets you both have watched together and decorating it into a frame.
- Things I love about you: You could write 10 things you love about him on cards and put them in rings or a love journal. Create an adorable love journal with all memories, personal messages, and pictures together.
8. Traditional or more conventional gifts
Of course, it is likely that your guy is simple and would prefer things that are not as adventurous or wild as those as mentioned above. Do not worry dear. We’ve got some useful ideas for you too.
You may go for accessories such as watches, shades, or maybe an entire grooming kit, belts, clothes, or maybe gadgets such as headphones, power banks/portable chargers, unique phone covers, etc.