Are you in a committed relationship for a long time now?
We’re sure your love is deep and beautiful, but there are certain things that might come along with deep, meaningful relationships.
For instance... You. Have. Become. Your. Partner.
You both are so influenced by each other that you have no idea since when you started behaving like your partner. Oh no, it’s not an issue! It’s only fun to realize that you are a victim of the pangs of love!
Below are 11 signs that scream out loud and say you’ve become like your partner!
- 1. He gets your OCD
- 2. You understand football!
- 3. He understands heel and other shoe types
- 4. You start taking interest in games
- 5. He knows different shades of colors
- 6. You understand the difference between V8 and V4!
- 7. He gets accessories that you like and chooses apt clothes for you
- 8. You both know everything about each others’ families
- 9. You start understanding software and tech intricacies
- 10. He knows your cycle and takes special care of you during those days
- 11. You know his friends well and their likes and dislikes too
1. He gets your OCD
Poor thing, he gets your OCD, and you see him actually trying not to create any mess. He cleans without realizing that he has become just like you! Remember Monica’s Chandler in F.R.I.E.N.D.S.?
2. You understand football!
You are not only excited about FIFA, but you actually start understanding the sport too. You start learning about the teams and the players because you know if you want to spend more time with him, you got to like what he likes.
3. He understands heel and other shoe types
From knowing only “heels” and categorizing everything under it to knowing the difference between basic pumps, stilettos, and wedges, your boy now understands all footwear types. (Something to be proud of, isn’t it?).
4. You start taking interest in games
As he is attracted to “girl-gamers”, you get more into it and start becoming one yourself. The better you are as a gamer, the more he will be attracted towards you.
5. He knows different shades of colors
Being with you has enhanced his knowledge about colors. He used to know that blue can only be dark and bright, but he now knows that there are different shades of blue, such as sea blue, baby blue, cyan, denim, turquoise, teal, etc. Crazily amazing, isn’t it?
6. You understand the difference between V8 and V4!
You finally understand that V6 has 6 cylinders, while V8 has 8, and V4 is a pair of V-twin engines supporting the crankshaft!
7. He gets accessories that you like and chooses apt clothes for you
He knows the names and types of accessories you wear, understands why ear cuffs are worn only on one ear, and helps you choose your anklets. He also gets the right kind of dresses for you, as per your taste.
8. You both know everything about each others’ families
A good relationship sign is when you know about his sister’s boyfriend’s pet, and he knows why your aunt’s neighbour got angry at her the other day.
9. You start understanding software and tech intricacies
You don’t just Netflix and chill, but also know that Netflix requires a speed of 5 megabits per second!
10. He knows your cycle and takes special care of you during those days
He knows when you’re PMSing, and he gets you chocolates and takes you to movies to help you get through it.
11. You know his friends well and their likes and dislikes too
You know how his best friend proposed a girl and got rejected, and also how he was approached by someone else and now they’re happily married. You know one of his distant friends likes vanilla muffins, and you are thinking to make some for him on his birthday. (Your guy will forever be indebted to you!)
I have to say I saying all of these things before my boyfriend came into the picture and I actually know more than him on these subjects too. I guess that makes me a tomboy. If I became like him, I would probably be working out more, but that’s about it.
Well, this happens with most of us. We learn some of their habits and they pick ours. That is actually the fun part about relationships. You look back and laugh at how things have changed over the time for good, of course.