Your roommate is one unconventional being who knows all your secrets (you share a room, of course, there's no secret). She knows where you hide your secret stash (of money dude! But we like what you thought!), she is aware of all your quirks, AND she knows your browser history! She should be given sainthood just for not judging you. She thinks you are a good egg even though she knows you are slightly cracked (bless her heart!).
So how do you know that you have hit a jackpot with your roommate! Is she the holy grail of roommates... and #fingerscrossed your soul sister?
- 1. You both are fluent in telepathy
- 2. You like the same people, and most importantly you both hate the same people as well
- 3. She is your partner in crime
- 4. She is a part of every plan you make
- 5. If there is one person who could write your biography, it would be her
- 6. You both behave like each other
- 7. You trust her with all the decisions of your life
- 8. She does not let you leave without looking your best
- 9. Everyone thinks you both are in a relationship
- 10. You know each other like no one else
- 11. You can always be honest
- 12. She has always got your back
- 13. Your room is a no-judgment zone
- 14. You are never jealous of each other
- 15. You can both be stupid, and it feels good
1. You both are fluent in telepathy
When it comes to communication, words are not needed. You both are the queens of telepathy. A look is enough to say how much you hate someone!
2. You like the same people, and most importantly you both hate the same people as well
“OMG! You too! That’s sooo crazy!” is your reaction every time you say you don’t like someone!
3. She is your partner in crime
From braiding each other’s hair to hiding a corpse, she is the one you would turn to.
4. She is a part of every plan you make
You both have planned it all together, right from murdering your ex (who broke your heart and your bank balance!) to being the old ladies causing troubles in nursing homes!
5. If there is one person who could write your biography, it would be her
She knows literally everything about you, you have #nosecrets! All the jerks you dated, all the nights you cried, and even the color of your poop, she has seen it all (with absolutely no judgment!).
6. You both behave like each other
It’s almost creepy how you both pick each other’s habits and start behaving like each other. She is half of you, and you are half of her.
7. You trust her with all the decisions of your life
You turn to her every time you need to decide something - the guy you want to date and the dress you want to buy. Her decision is the final word for you.
8. She does not let you leave without looking your best
Hers is a tough love. She wouldn't let you leave the room unless she is satisfied that you look your best! If that new lipstick doesn’t go with your dress, then you aren’t stepping out, until it does.
9. Everyone thinks you both are in a relationship
Are you even BFFs if people don’t wonder that?? Not that you could blame them with all the things considered.
10. You know each other like no one else
You have a level of intimacy that could never be found with anyone else (yes, not even that guy you are dating). From holding each other’s hair while puking to sharing a bathroom, you have done it all.
11. You can always be honest
You both are always honest with each other, no matter what. So, if you have food stuck in your teeth, eye makeup that is smudgy, or toothpaste on your top, she will always tell you.
12. She has always got your back
You both are always looking out for each other. So, if you need someone to get drunk with at midnight on the kitchen floor or if you require a tampon or if you run out of condoms, she is the Monica to your Rachel.
13. Your room is a no-judgment zone
So, if it is one of those days when you just want to gorge everything in your sight, or if you want to roam around in your birthday suit, she is always right there with you.
14. You are never jealous of each other
Let’s face it, jealousy is the most common type of hatred among girls. But when you think of your roommate, you guys are never jealous of each other. You both are like Ana and Kate of FSOG! (Hint: Mr. Grey calling!)
15. You can both be stupid, and it feels good
Your weirdness and randomness complement hers. You both have done tonnes of crazy stuff together—long late-night discussions about aliens, singing rap songs with wrong lyrics, and going to the rooftop & screaming your crush’s name. And what’s more, it felt good!