“She got 99 problems but her eyebrows ain’t one!”
Let me guess… If you want perfect brows, check out this article to find out how you can get them too!
If you are a person who is a little disturbed because of her “not-so-perfect” eyebrows and wishes to have those beautifully arched thick ones, you must have thought about using market cosmetics for enhancing them. But we are sure you haven't really done that yet, probably because of your fear that the chemical ingredients present in those cosmetics might do more harm than good.
Or, are you merely someone looking for a simple and cost-effective method to refine your eyebrows?
If you relate to the minutest of the information above, this article is for you!
Because after all, all you need is peace... and perfect eyebrows!
We often get jealous, or sad, when we come across women with beautiful, long, heavy eyebrows, but with the recent trends in style industry, you can not only solve your beauty problems but also have a number of solutions to choose from!
The excessive use of eye cosmetics and a poor diet hamper the thickness and the overall quality of your eyebrows. Also, we are naturally gifted with them, being of a particular size and shape (so basically, sometimes we are just helpless).
But don’t you worry a bit! Here is an inexpensive, easy, and effective method that would enhance your eyebrows and augment your face, making you look even more beautiful.
Steps for enhancing your eyebrows naturally
Eyebrows have gone through immense changes over the span of time. Initially, we started with the trend of thin eyebrows, then moved to thick eyebrows and now to the most popular ones - the “on-fleek arch” eyebrows (where you have the mid of the eyebrow elevated like a ridge).
Other trends include arch, steep arch, s-shaped, rounded, and straight eyebrows.
As eyebrows are the most important feature of the face, we focus on enhancing the different shapes and sizes of eyebrows, according to your wish, with the help of different brushes, and brow powder.
We have methods to thicken your eyebrows irrespective of their shape and size.
Things you'll need:
- Brow powder
- Angled eyeliner eyebrow brush
- Mascara brush
Step 1: Brush the eyebrows with a mascara brush
All you got to do is clean your eyebrows with lukewarm water, and after giving them a little massage, comb the eyebrows with the help of a mascara brush.
- Take some lukewarm water, clean your eyebrows with it, and pat them dry.
- Give your eyebrows a little massage, and gently brush them with a mascara brush.
Step 2: Outline your eyebrows with brow powder
After using the mascara brush, the next step is outlining your eyebrows with an angled eyeliner eyebrow brush.
- Take an angled eyeliner eyebrow brush, and work on the left eyebrow first.
- Shape the eyebrow from the inside to the outside, moving gently from right to left.
- Similarly, you now have to shape the right eyebrow, moving the brush gently from left to right.
Step 3: Fill in the brows with brow powder
This step includes filling your outlined eyebrows with brow powder.
- Dab an angled eyeliner eyebrow brush in brow powder.
- Carefully brush your left eyebrow from right to left, making sure that the brow powder does not spill.
- Now you have to fill your right eyebrow in the same manner as you filled the left one, by gently moving the brush from left to right.
- Fill in the empty sparse areas uniformly.
- Remove the excess powder with the help of a clean cloth.
- Use a mirror to avoid smudging.
Step 4: Use a mascara brush for a natural look
Since no eyebrow could be too perfect, to make them look natural, use a mascara brush to touch up your brows after the entire process, and blend in the brow powder.
- For a natural look, use a mascara brush to finish shaping your eyebrows.
- Comb your brows with the mascara brush in gentle sweeps.
- This step also helps blend the color into your natural brows and is like a touch-up step.
Your eyebrows are ready to rock your eyes on any occasion you decide to go for!
Tips for having fuller eyebrows
- You could also learn to grow thicker and attractive eyebrows naturally.
- Have a healthy diet and include biotin in your meals. It helps in increasing hair growth. Eat more of eggs, peanuts, and salmon.
- Keep massaging your eyebrow area every day to improve blood circulation, which in turn supports the supply of nutrients.
- You can also nourish your hair follicles with castor oil to grow thicker eyebrows and eyelashes naturally.
- Find some quick and easy DIY homemade eye makeup remover recipes that will help you in removing the stubborn mascara naturally.
- Remove your waterproof mascara gently from your lashes by using these chemical-free and safe methods.
- Learn about these 13 makeup hacks and tricks that every girl must know.
- You can also make homemade makeup with simple household ingredients.
- Whip up one-of-a-kind colored eyeshadows in no time using inexpensive ways.
Thanks so much for this.
Glad that you liked it.