Are you desperately in love with someone who hasn’t got the slightest idea of your feelings?
Do you eagerly wait for him to respond and a single text from him makes your entire day?
Are you frequently confused as to what to text him and/or how to initiate a conversation?
Well, you must have been advised already by a number of people as to what to text to your crush. We, however, will give you guidelines and things that you should NEVER text to your crush for a number of good reasons!
Here is a list of 13 things you should not text to your crush.
- 1. “Are you single?”
- 2. “Why do you reply so late? What are you busy at?”
- 3. “You would love to meet my parents!”
- 4. “I really liked you in the green tee you wore last Thursday!”
- 5. “You belong with me.”
- 6. “Ah! You are way too good for me.”
- 7. “How many girls have you dated in the past?”
- 8. “I easily get attached to people and then get hurt often.”
- 9. Add emojis, but not too many!
- 10. Don’t typ lyk dis
- 11. “What are your hobbies?”
- 12. “Hey, remember when we met on 7th July 2007, and you were decked up in a black suit? We had such a great time!”
- 13. Don’t send THAT type of texts!
1. “Are you single?”
This particular text is the biggest NO-NO of all time.
This is a hint that screams and tells him that you’re too interested in him.
2. “Why do you reply so late? What are you busy at?”
Why do you want him to respond to your text instantly? Is he your boyfriend? Nope. Have patience, dearie. You have no right to control him, YET.
3. “You would love to meet my parents!”
Why? Why do you want him to know you so desperately? Do you already want to marry him and have your entire life planned with him?
4. “I really liked you in the green tee you wore last Thursday!”
Don’t freak him out, for once, please?
5. “You belong with me.”
“You're on the phone with your girlfriend.
She's upset. She's going off about something that you said.
'Cause she doesn't get your humor like I do.”
Oh no. You should not compare yourself with his ex, at least not in front of him! It is not good manners.
6. “Ah! You are way too good for me.”
Low self-esteem and self-confidence don’t really work IR. They make you look inferior - something you don’t want to happen, do you?
7. “How many girls have you dated in the past?”
The moment you ask him this, he knows you’re interested in him. Why else would you want to know anything as insignificant as the number of girlfriends he’s had?
8. “I easily get attached to people and then get hurt often.”
Trust me, he’d empathize less and pity you more. Hope you know the thin line between the two.
9. Add emojis, but not too many!
This is the most important of all. Use emojis in your texts; otherwise, your text could be misinterpreted as rude, mean, inconsiderate, or too formal. Texting can lead to miscommunication and misunderstanding, and the only savior is emoticons!
On the other hand, using too many emojis is weird, and you’ll come off as hyperactive or hyperemotional, which are discouraging too!
10. Don’t typ lyk dis
Oh, for the love of God, please don’t!
Or else all these years of education are in vain and gone into the drain!
11. “What are your hobbies?”
What year is this? 1990?
12. “Hey, remember when we met on 7th July 2007, and you were decked up in a black suit? We had such a great time!”
TOO MANY DETAILS! Less is more.
13. Don’t send THAT type of texts!
Talking dirty isn’t going to fascinate a good catch (unless he is a jerk). Be yourself and be sober, ALWAYS.